Blue Beret

Compiler errors C++ X509Certs

Hi,

I've just installed ICS but when I try to use the SSLX509Certs component on a form I receive a slew of errors.

I'm not doing anything with the component, just dropping it on a form produces the errors:

[bcc32c Error] OverbyteIcsSspi.hpp(88): expected ')'
  OverbyteIcsSspi.hpp(88): to match this '('
[bcc32c Error] OverbyteIcsWinCrypt.hpp(31): unknown type name 'PUBKEYVER3'
[bcc32c Error] OverbyteIcsWinCrypt.hpp(48): unknown type name '_VTableProvStruc'
[bcc32c Error] OverbyteIcsWinCrypt.hpp(50): unknown type name '_VTableProvStruc'
[bcc32c Error] OverbyteIcsWinCrypt.hpp(58): unknown type name 'PHMAC_Info'
[bcc32c Error] OverbyteIcsCryptuiApi.hpp(28): unknown type name '_CRYPTUI_CERT_MGR_STRUCT'
[bcc32c Error] OverbyteIcsCryptuiApi.hpp(30): unknown type name '_CRYPTUI_CERT_MGR_STRUCT'

[bcc32c Error] OverbyteIcsSuperObject.hpp(624): reference to 'HRESULT' is ambiguous
  intsafe.h(125): candidate found by name lookup is 'HRESULT'
  OverbyteIcsSspi.hpp(88): candidate found by name lookup is 'Overbyteicssspi::HRESULT'

I've truncated the output for OverbyteIcsWinCrypt.hpp - in reality I'm receiving 31 errors.

There were more errors - but I included #define SECURITY_WIN32 to the form header file and it cleared a lot of them.

I looks like there is a missing header file somewhere, but I don't have time to delve into the matter at the moment.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Blue.

ICS 8.61

CBuilder 10.3.

Windows 7 Pro.

Sorry, don't do C++.  But I'm told by others the packages build OK with C++ 10.3, unless I've broken something recently.  V8.62, not finished yet, has SSLX509Certs improvements including the new Acme SSL challenge. 

Angus

Hi Angus,

I've updated to the latest version and it compiled and installed okay - as did 8.61

Unfortunately the problem is still there - same errors as before when I drop the X509certs component on the form.

Annoying to say the least, but as I said, I don't have the time to sort it out at the minute.

I'll have to look to another solution and maybe revisit ICS at a later date.

Blue