Application "framework" considerations (lost blog-post)

I am looking for a blob-post, and if i remember correctly it should be .5 to 1.5 years ago. It was a post or posts by a Delphi developer on how to or perhaps why one should consider application-wide "standards" in ones own application. I googled but i suspect the author did not use the word "framework" in the title/post. Googling "Delphi Application framework" is useless of course and i cannot remember more. Argh! Please help!

AND my e-mail client has deleted the mails that i deleted from the POP3 server - it should NOT have done that. Argh! But that is OT.

3 hours ago, Dany Marmur said:

I am looking for a blob-post, and if i remember correctly it should be .5 to 1.5 years ago. It was a post or posts by a Delphi developer on how to or perhaps why one should consider application-wide "standards" in ones own application. I googled but i suspect the author did not use the word "framework" in the title/post. Googling "Delphi Application framework" is useless of course and i cannot remember more. Argh! Please help!

AND my e-mail client has deleted the mails that i deleted from the POP3 server - it should NOT have done that. Argh! But that is OT.

What sort of standards? That word is almost as useless on Google. 😉 But I can imagine all sorts of things I would seek to make standard within an application....

@Bill Meyer, the post was talking about "normalising" or rather "putting in place" stuff that should be application-wide. So not standard in that way. Normalise, standardise you own application. The notion is "global" but this post was written from a Delphi standpoint. Ah, i feel words are failing me. Sigh.

On 9/21/2019 at 3:46 AM, Dany Marmur said:

@Bill Meyer, the post was talking about "normalising" or rather "putting in place" stuff that should be application-wide. So not standard in that way. Normalise, standardise you own application. The notion is "global" but this post was written from a Delphi standpoint. Ah, i feel words are failing me. Sigh.

Maybe the word you're looking for is "template"?