Sign in to follow this  
FlatSix

Cannot install GExperts in Delphi 10.3

Hi all,

I used regularly and without any problem GExperts in Delphi 10.2 on a Win 10 Pro PC.

After upgrading Delphi to 10.3 and uninstalled previous GExperts release for D 10.2, I successfully installed the latest GExperts release.

Now I get the following errors messages when I launch Delphi.

They are translated from Italian, so maybe they are not exactly as should be in a Win 10 English PC.

'Impossible to find the procedure entry point @System@Classes@TFieldCache@bcctr$qqrv in dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\GExperts fror RAD Studio 10.3\GExpertsRS103.dll'

I click 'Ok' in the dialog window, then another message appears:

'Could not find Wizard, 'C:\Program Files (x86)\GExperts fror RAD Studio 10.3\GExpertsRS103.dll'.

I click 'Ok' again and Delphi loads regularly.

GExpertsRS103.dll is in C:\Program Files (x86)\GExperts fror RAD Studio 10.3\ directory.

I tried also to install all the previous GExperts releases compatible with Delphi 10.3 but the errors are the same.

Launching ExpertManager.exe I get another error:

'Exception in module ExperetManager.exe at 0005BC60.

Could not load library GExpertsRS103.dll.'

I haven't tried yet to uninstall and reinstall Delphi given all the third part extensions/components.

Before doing this, any hint to solve the situation?

Thanks in advance.

14 hours ago, FlatSix said:

'Impossible to find the procedure entry point @System@Classes@TFieldCache@bcctr$qqrv in dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\GExperts fror RAD Studio 10.3\GExpertsRS103.dll'

You need to install the latest update for Delphi 10.3 (10.3.3), since the runtime packages GExperts needs were not compatible between 10.3 and 10.3.3. If you can't do that for whatever reason, you can compile your GExperts DLL which would also solve the problem.

Thank you Dummzeuch for your help, I wasn't aware about GExperts incompatibility between 10.3 and 10.3.3.

I complied by myself the DLL following your instructions.

Everything is working now.

Thank you again.👍