Sign in to follow this  
misc_bb

DelphiMVCFramework EMVCException

I'm currently exploring the DelphiMVCFramework and I did created a simple project using the default configuration and the executable works fine locally. But when I tried to convert the same to an ISAPI dll and deploy it in ISS I get an exception: 

HTTP 404

[EMVCException] Not Found

anyone encountered this issue? I found similar issue at Danielis FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/delphimvcframework/posts/2374382455978213/  but still not able to figure it out. I'm still reading his book as of now though 🙂

2021-09-07 12:07:44:275  [TID       5084][ERROR   ] [EMVCException] Not Found (Custom message: "GET /test.dll/api/reversedstrings/hello") [dmvcframework]
2021-09-07 12:08:01:919  [TID       5084][INFO    ] GET:/test.dll/api/ [100.100.100.123] -> {NOT FOUND} - 404 Not Found [dmvcframework]
2021-09-07 12:08:01:919  [TID       5084][ERROR   ] [EMVCException] Not Found (Custom message: "GET /test.dll/api/") [dmvcframework]

These are the logs the dmvc framework generated. some configuration issue? 
The way I'm interpreting this is it cannot find/route if the dll is included. But this is need for ISAPI implementation

I resolved it after sometime :classic_biggrin:

I added test.dll as part of the default MVCPath, so it looks like this: [MVCPath('/test.dll/api')]

Not sure if this is how it should be but in Datasnap it was different. We'll see 

Edited by misc_bb