Fons N

Delphi Pro 11.1 compile 32 bit only ?

Hi,

I just installed Delphi Pro 11.1 using the web installer. I only installed it for Windows programming, so no Android, etc. 

In 10.4.2 I can select to compile for Windows in 32 or 64 bit mode. Now, in 11.1 I can only select 32 bit mode. 

As far as I can tell, there was not an option in the installer to select 32 bit, 64 bit or both.

Can someone with the Pro version of Delphi 11.1 conform that she/he has also only the 32 bit compile option?

Thanks.

Fons

If you don't have it listed under Target Platforms:

image.png.904652221356f1ccfdf35c8251119ad9.png

Try right-click on Target Platforms and Add Platform and choose 64bit:

image.png.3d0711e7c3456162f6a2aef8a0010d61.png

Edited by Mike Torrettinni
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Mike Torrettinni said:

Try right-click on Target Platforms and Add Platform and choose 64bit:

Thanks. Yes, now I can select 64 bit. I don't recall doing that in Delphi 10.4.x though. Or maybe I am getting old and I don't remember that anymore :classic_biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Fons N said:

Thanks. Yes, now I can select 64 bit. I don't recall doing that in Delphi 10.4.x though. Or maybe I am getting old and I don't remember that anymore :classic_biggrin:

It's the same for me, some settings you use so rarely it's easy to forget. The reason I know this one is because I'm making my projects ready for 64bit and did a few test installations recently and making sure 64bit is available platform.