omnibrain

Looking for VoIP/SIP client SDKs/components

I'm currently looking to integrate softphone functionality into our software. I'm looking for VoIP/SIP SDKs/components.

2 years ago I alreay tried (and even bought) Delphi SIP components but ran into trouble when the other side hanging up did not get registered correctly. I raised the issue with the developer but he soon stopped responding. It was easy to use, but at the same time rather limited.

Now I found VoIP SIP SDK - ABTO Software's VoIP SIP SDK and VoIP SDK, SIP SDK for creating audio, video, and IM Apps (portsip.com) and VoIP für Unified Communications | GlobalIPTel and VaxVoIP SIP SDK - Develop SIP Softphone, webphone, video conferencing, audio conferencing, SIP Server, IPPBX, web dialer, SIP Tunneling Server, Call Recording Server, and IP-Telephony services. and SIP SDK for Windows (mizu-voip.com)

Has any of you experience with either? Or can anyone recommenend another SDK/component?

My first goal is to implement a softphone client with call recording and possibly audio playback. It should also be able to receive/decode DTMF tones.

Possibly later I want to implement DIN CLC/TS 50134-9 "Social Alarm Systems"

Edited by omnibrain