Sign in to follow this  
MJBComp

GExperts errors when exiting Delphi.

When i close Delphi i get a list of 30 or more error screens regarding GExperts.  Here is a screenshot of just one of the screens.  Notice it says 'expert 1'.  As i click OK the next error will be 'expert 2', then 'expert 3', etc... up through 40 or so error screens.

Each of the Error Screens always displays the same 'Read of address xxxxxxxxx'.   I can uninstall, and reinstall GExperts and it will work a time or two and then start giving these errors.  I always have to end-task on Delphi.

Its worth noting that i don't have GExperts Toolbar in my IDE along the top of the Editor Window.  It is a default installation where i get to the GExpert features from its own Menu in Delphi.

I installed GXRS10.4_1.3.21_experimental-twm_2022-04-09.exe  then downloaded the code to bring the build up to 3853 fix the case-sensitivity issue.

Perhaps there is a different/newer combination i could use that might solve the problem.

Any thoughts on what it could be?

Untitled.thumb.png.541e612a84d633becce2bbc722aeddd1.pngAbout.thumb.png.dba41b7b5e61d3581bb4efad629d463e.png

Edited by MJBComp

9 hours ago, MJBComp said:

When i close Delphi i get a list of 30 or more error screens regarding GExperts.  Here is a screenshot of just one of the screens.  Notice it says 'expert 1'.  As i click OK the next error will be 'expert 2', then 'expert 3', etc... up through 40 or so error screens.

Each of the Error Screens always displays the same 'Read of address xxxxxxxxx'.   I can uninstall, and reinstall GExperts and it will work a time or two and then start giving these errors.  I always have to end-task on Delphi.

Its worth noting that i don't have GExperts Toolbar in my IDE along the top of the Editor Window.  It is a default installation where i get to the GExpert features from its own Menu in Delphi.

I installed GXRS10.4_1.3.21_experimental-twm_2022-04-09.exe  then downloaded the code to bring the build up to 3853 fix the case-sensitivity issue.

Perhaps there is a different/newer combination i could use that might solve the problem.

Any thoughts on what it could be?

Untitled.thumb.png.541e612a84d633becce2bbc722aeddd1.pngAbout.thumb.png.dba41b7b5e61d3581bb4efad629d463e.png

I got this error while using IDE 11.1.5 every exiting the IDE.