w0wbagger

How to have access to CData Enterprise Connectors in RAD Studio Enterprise v11.2?

These components do not show up in GetIt. Are they not included with 11.2 Enterprise? If they are, how do I access them?

Thanks,

Ian

When I did it a few years ago it had to be claimed and was good for a one year subscription which could only be claimed once. So more of an extended trial than an included product. After claiming I got a product key that could be used on the CDATA site to download various FireDAC drivers. The product key also shows up on my registered products page for Embarcadero.com.  

Special Offers and Promotions (codegear.com) - RAD Studio, Delphi or C++Builder Architect or Enterprise license holders with current Update Subscription - Claim your Enterprise Connectors (CData FireDAC Professional) Subscription key here

The old announcement: Enterprise Connectors now part of RAD Studio Enterprise & Architect Edition (embarcadero.com)

Tested a few of the connectors and was not all that impressed. 

RegisteredProducts.png

Edited by Brian Evans

Thanks, Brian. I found the link and was able to enter my 11.2 serial number to get access to the professional version (I want to test the Quickbooks connector).  Appreciate your help!

Ian

@w0wbagger you should read their license carefully. After the last update of the license the components were limited to development and inhouse use only. 

Edited: I was wrong about inhouse solutions. Those are covered by the license.

Edited by Fred Ahrens

Hey, thanks, Fred. I appreciate the original note, *and* the update. Our plan is just to use this inhouse to connect with our accounting software (if I can get it working).