Levente

Delphi 11.2 fatal error F2613

I have installed Delphi 11.2, I am having problems.

I used the migration tool, web Install. Keep Existing registry option. With Android, IOs.

Restored the data (from migration tool).

After installation, I can't run android project. A Windows project can be compiled.

There is only one button on the form, nothing else, the following error appears when compile to the Android platform:

[DCC Fatal Error] Project1.dpr(6): F2613 Unit 'System.Classes' not found.

Where can I found a solution?

8 hours ago, Levente said:

I have installed Delphi 11.2, I am having problems.

I used the migration tool, web Install. Keep Existing registry option. With Android, IOs.

Restored the data (from migration tool).

After installation, I can't run android project. A Windows project can be compiled.

There is only one button on the form, nothing else, the following error appears when compile to the Android platform:

[DCC Fatal Error] Project1.dpr(6): F2613 Unit 'System.Classes' not found.

Where can I found a solution?

check the Library path in the Tools -> Options dialog, Language -> Delphi -> Library page. It should start with $(BDSLIB)\$(Platform)\release. The "debug dcus" path on the same page should be $(BDSLIB)\$(Platform)\debug. Check this for every of the platforms you have installed (combobox at the top of the page).

check the Library path in the Tools -> Options dialog, Language -> Delphi -> Library page. It should start with $(BDSLIB)\$(Platform)\release. The "debug dcus" path on the same page should be $(BDSLIB)\$(Platform)\debug. Check this for every of the platforms you have installed (combobox at the top of the page).

I checked, and everything seems OK.

Any other idea?

image.thumb.png.3fa45e2b9e474728249f376a53b37bb4.png

19 hours ago, Levente said:

I checked, and everything seems OK.

Any other idea?

The next thing to check would be whether the folder $(BDSLIB)\$(Platform) resolves to for your target platform ( should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\lib\android64 for an install using the default folders) is actually there, contains release and debug subfolders, and see if these contain the file(s) the error message moans about, e.g. system.classes.dcu and system.classes.o. I think that should be the file names. I have not installed Android platforms, so cannot check directly.

If the files are there go and check the pathes in the specific project options, also check what path the BDSLIB environment variable resolves to.