emileverh

Access to Google Calendar via Delphi

Hi guys!

Nowadays I see lot's of applications where a regular desktop app pops up a browser-like window where the end-user can enter his xxxxx@gmail.com email address and password and grant access to Google email or Google calendar, etc. etc.  

I have the DevExpress suite ( and D11 ) and my end goal is to sync the DevExpress calendar with the TcxScheduler. There is an DevExpress demo example but it's too complicated for me ( for now) and the end-user. Their example works with client-id and client-secret. And creating them takes 15 clicks in the console.google.cloud . This way too complicated for an end-user.....

Is there a way ( which I don't see now ) how to get ( OAuth?!?) easy access by just entering email and password?

Any help would be nice!

Best regards,

Emile 

• Like 1

I am a bit further now. I had the idea that the end-user had to setup the settings at console.google.cloud but that's only for me, the developer. Yes, I have a client-id and secret now.

I hoped for a bit of advice, because I have a business on my own and I can ask no other developers than ; you 😉