ULIK

Accessviolation when closing app inside IDE

D11.2, latest MMX Build 2540:

I have a problem when closing a running app inside IDE: Editor layout switches back from debug desktop to standard desktop. and then an access violation occurs inside MMX code explorer (which is hidden on debug, but docked in standard desktop). The AV does not happened every time but frequently enough for a report 😉 . And I have seen this on several different projects over the last months.

bug_MMX_IDE.thumb.png.dec45bb742057d41e93d2f23bc3fcc68.png

Do you have an idea what could cause this? Attached is part of written full bug report.

Thank you!

bugreport_IDE_MMX.txt

I have encountered the same ac couple of times, but I was not able to reproduce it reliably and thus cannot actually debug it.

It is my impression that it helps to have MMX visible in all desktops.

Thanks for the hint. Will try it today. As I get it frequently (but not every time): let me know if I can do some debugging for you.

kind regards,

Ulrich

Can you try with the latest version V15.1.6 please? As I wasn't able to reproduce it at will, I cannot be sure to actually have fixed it.

• Thanks 2

After 5 hours of work there was no AV  when switching between layout with and without MMX Explorer docked. So far it looks like you have fixed the problem.

Thank you very much for looking on this problem!