Sign in to follow this  
Stano

Collapse of the programme

I haven't done anything on the project for a long time. I went to test it so I could send it.
I didn't make any changes to the forms. I just slightly modified one unit. Because of obsidium. I ended up throwing that out of the program completely.
When I close any form, I get AV. The addresses are always the same.

Project JasotSVB.exe raised exception class $C0000005 with message 'access violation at 0x00e37c14: read of address 0x2000000b'.

The attached images are an extract from the Eurekalog. I can't find anything there. Asm and CPU dump is taboo for me.
Because of my abilities, I worked on it for many years. I don't want to lose it.

Please help me a lot.

%pn2023 04 06 22 06 16.png

%pn2023 04 06 22 06 32.png

%pn2023 04 06 22 06 47.png

%pn2023 04 06 22 07 00.png

at first, a backup full of your complete project folder:

• did you try uninstall the EurekaLog for try if this error occurs ?    (Delphi is more malleable for detecting some types of errors, so some may pass testing at this point...)
  • did try uninstall your UniDAC components and try load (same that other errors occurs) ?  (I think you use the UniDAC no? and other components, would it be possible to remove them for testing?)

It's easier to test Delphi without any other interference... (it's enough to cause errors  😂  )

You could try to open the form in text mode and copy everything to a plain text editor, and paste it again, this way, if there are any ghost characters, I believe it can be removed in this action! I'm thinking it might be a problem with a corrupted file, okay?

9 hours ago, programmerdelphi2k said:

kedy v designtime alebo runtime?

Always.

9 hours ago, programmerdelphi2k said:

najprv záloha plná celého priečinka projektu:

• skúsili ste odinštalovať EurekaLog, ak sa vyskytne táto chyba? (Delphi je pri zisťovaní niektorých typov chýb poddajnejší, takže niektoré môžu v tomto bode prejsť testovaním...)
  • skúsili ste odinštalovať komponenty UniDAC a pokúsiť sa načítať (rovnako, že sa vyskytli iné chyby)? (Myslím, že používate UniDAC no? a ďalšie komponenty, bolo by možné ich odstrániť na testovanie?)

Jednoduchšie je testovať Delphi bez ďalších zásahov... (stačí na to, aby spôsobili chyby  😂   )

Môžete sa pokúsiť otvoriť formulár v textovom režime a skopírovať všetko do editora obyčajného textu a znova ho prilepiť, týmto spôsobom, ak existujú nejaké duchovné znaky, verím, že sa to dá odstrániť touto akciou! Myslím, že to môže byť problém s poškodeným súborom, dobre?

Shutting down the IBC is not an option. The only option is to install an older version.
I am working on another program (FireDAC) using the same procedures and components. The problem is not. 
I would like to know how unwanted characters could suddenly appear in dfm in bulk.
Used Magician by Uwe Rabe. He certainly doesn't do that.

IBC is OK.

Edited by Stano

I found the forms to be fine. I have an error somewhere in the code. Hooray.
I'm going to look for it.

I blocked the creation of a "base" class:classic_blush:

Edited by Stano