Magno

How can I read body of the TRESTRequest?

I need to send for the Google's support how my program is sending the request for it's API but I have only the parameters. I need that because my lib to use Programmable Search Engine is working but I am getting different results from when in the public search https://cse.google.com using my own parameters (using credentials you can search and use as a test too). So I need that information, if possible. If not possible, by using the Delphi's REST Debugger I could be sure that the TRESTRequest is doing the same?

you can use the RestDebuger with your url + params, etc... after send your command, the RestDebugger receive the response (right or not)... after this, you can copy the objects and paste it in your form and see how all was done... you got it?

11 hours ago, programmerdelphi2k said:

you can use the RestDebuger with your url + params, etc... after send your command, the RestDebugger receive the response (right or not)... after this, you can copy the objects and paste it in your form and see how all was done... you got it?

Yes, but for that I would to be sure the TRESTRequest is doing the exactly thing the Rest debuger does. I will follow this.

7 hours ago, Magno said:

Yes, but for that I would to be sure the TRESTRequest is doing the exactly thing the Rest debuger does. I will follow this.

Have you played with the REST Debugger? I mean ... your use-case is exactly what it was designed to help with.