PMRalf

ICS under Delphi7

Hello,

i tried to install ICS under Delphi7.  The Code in the {$ELSE} can't be OK.

function TIcsFileCopy.SelectCopyFileList (const SrcFileList, TarFileList: TIcsFindList;

const Fname: string; const Selopt: TIcsFileCopyType; const Replopt: TIcsFileCopyRepl;

const DiffStampMins: integer; const IgnoreOldTime: boolean; IgnoreExt: string ;            { V8.70 was DiffStamp }

var Skipped: integer; const UTCFlag: boolean; const IgnorePaths: String = ''): integer ;  // 16 May 2013 added IgnorePath

{$ELSE}

IgnorePathList.Delimiter, '"' + IgnorePathList.Delimiter + '"', [rfReplaceAll]) + '"';  { V8.63 for D7 }

IgnorePathList.DelimitedText := '"' + StringReplace(AnsiLowerCase(FIgnorePaths),

{$ENDIF}

Do anybody use ICS with an Delphi Version that is not {$IFDEF COMPILER10_UP}?

Thanks and best regards

Ralf

I do test that new releases of ICS still build on Delphi 7, and it did last time several months ago.  Not aware it's been broken since, but I will test it again next week.   Delphi 2007 gets tested a lot more often. 

Meanwhile, just comment out anything that does not work, unless you need that feature.

Angus

Hello Angus,

thanks for feedback. I'm looking forward next week.

Ralf

Hello Angus,

had yout time to have a look on it?

Thanks

Best regards

Ralf

Delphi 7 will get tested for the next ICS release which is running a month late, no point in testing until all the changes are complete and the packages updated, soon.

Angus

Looking at the code, this D7 bug was fixed back in February and has been in SVN since then, but I will test it again soon.

Angus