grantful

[PAClient Error] Error: E0776 error: exportArchive: No "teamID" specified and no team ID found in the archive

Hello all.

I been working on my app for a bit. Just compiling in windows .

I have been compiling to my iPhone just fine the whole time i been developing the app.

I went to compile the app to my iPhone as usual and get this

[PAClient Error] Error: E0776 error: exportArchive: No "teamID" specified and no team ID found in the archive

I do not know the problem or how to go about figuring out.

i did do some searching.

i found this here

For anyone that might come across this topic: I had this error recently. It was being caused by the less than optimal Version Info grid in Project Options. Somehow the CFBundleExecutable value was changed:

image.thumb.png.5b2fab70bbcf3968a27d8a3b1da2d3c2.png

So if you have the same error message, it might pay to check the values in the Version Info section

But as far as i can tell it seems to be in order.

Any help with this would be amazing .

Thanks 

I did a new multidevice app and put a few things in on it.

I compiled it to my iphone just fine.  

[PAClient Error] Error: E0776 2023-07-09 15:41:27.235 xcodebuild[22917:1144085] [MT] IDEDistribution: -[IDEDistributionLogging _createLoggingBundleAtPath:]: Created bundle at path "/var/folders/48/7bzqxl4n6z71zflpg7p07bxm0000gn/T/FlatRate_2023-07-09_15-41-27.226.xcdistributionlogs".
[PAClient Error] Error: E0776 Error Domain=IDEFoundationErrorDomain Code=1 "No "teamID" specified and no team ID found in the archive" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=No "teamID" specified and no team ID found in the archive}
[PAClient Error] Error: E0776 ** EXPORT FAILED **

I'm confused with your last reply: are you still receiving the error? Also, which version of Delphi are you using?

Hey Dave thanks for all you do to help others.

I found this

• Delete the info.plist.TemplateiOS.xml file, and the LaunchScreen.TemplateiOS folder, and rebuild. If that does not work, after building, use Project|Deployment in the Delphi main menu, and check whether there are many disabled entries. If so, use the "Revert to default" button (looks like "Undo") in the top left 

Feb 2, 2021 at 0:57

And this did the trick all is working now.

That was so weard

• Like 1