Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'apple transporter'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Delphi Questions and Answers
    • Algorithms, Data Structures and Class Design
    • VCL
    • FMX
    • RTL and Delphi Object Pascal
    • Databases
    • Network, Cloud and Web
    • Windows API
    • Cross-platform
    • Delphi IDE and APIs
    • General Help
  • Delphi General Discussions
    • Embarcadero Lounge
    • Tips / Blogs / Tutorials / Videos
    • Delphi Third-Party
    • Job Opportunities / Coder for Hire
    • I made this
  • Software Development
    • Project Planning and -Management
    • Software Testing and Quality Assurance
  • Community
    • Community Management

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Delphi-Version

Found 1 result

  1. Hi there, this is another chapter of my daily issues with Apple: Suddenly the update of IPA to AppStore of an formerly running app failed, when using the Transporter. I usually keep my Transporter open for days and weeks, maybe that causes sometimes an issue. From my research for this error I found a few possible reasons and solutions in the web, where I've tried to re-boot my VM first. Solution: 1. Just relaunch Transporter app, or quit and re-enter it again. (not tested, but sound reasonable). 2. Try completely shutting down your device and then turning it back on and trying. (I've tried this one). 3. Check the matching case of the SKU for new apps: E.g. "com.company.appName" wasn't accepted. If changed to "com.Company.AppName", matching the AppStore entry, it works. Sometimes solutions can be so easy, but I hardly see the easy one's very often 😥
×