Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'tethering'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Delphi Questions and Answers
    • Algorithms, Data Structures and Class Design
    • VCL
    • FMX
    • RTL and Delphi Object Pascal
    • Databases
    • Network, Cloud and Web
    • Windows API
    • Cross-platform
    • Delphi IDE and APIs
    • General Help
    • Delphi Third-Party
  • C++Builder Questions and Answers
    • General Help
  • General Discussions
    • Embarcadero Lounge
    • Tips / Blogs / Tutorials / Videos
    • Job Opportunities / Coder for Hire
    • I made this
  • Software Development
    • Project Planning and -Management
    • Software Testing and Quality Assurance
  • Community
    • Community Management

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start




Found 2 results

  1. Hello people, I developed an application to work in a critical environment. My application has 4 modules: 1. Server 2. Manager 3. Terminal 4. Handheld All modules connect to the Server module by Tethering. All modules have only 1 Manager and 1 Profile. The modules Manager and Terminal are executed on remote machines, while the Handheld module is executed inside the same machine where the Server module is executed. The problem I am having is that the Server module starts executing very well and for a while it communicates with the other modules without any problem, but after some time, it starts to refuse connections. Looking through WireShark, I found the message: Destination Unreachable (port unreachable). To work around this problem, I changed the Windows registry to increase the number of available ports (65535) and to decrease the wait time (30s). Even so, I continued to have problems. My last attempt was to increase the range of ports used by the component. I'm working with 2020-2119 for ManagerPort and 2120-2250 for AvPort. This also did not resolve. Whenever the Server starts to refuse connection, I am obliged to restart the machine. I really need your help.
  2. "Network Unreachable" when tethering.I am running the BDShoppingList project in "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\Samples\Object Pascal\RTL\Tethering\BDShoppingList"It runs well in Windows but when I run the Android target I get this exception.The exception is raised in this proc: procedure TTetheringNetworkServerCommUDP.BroadcastData(const AData: TBytes; const AHost: string; InitialPort, FinalPort: Integer); var I: Integer; LHost: string; begin if TTetheringAdapter.IsLoggingItem(TTetheringAdapter.TTetheringLogItem.Comm) then TLogAdapter.Log('** UDP ** BroadcastData to "' + AHost + '": "' + TEncoding.UTF8.GetString(AData) + '"'); if AHost = '' then begin if FIPVersion = TCommIPVersion.IP_IPv4 then LHost := '' else LHost := '0:0:0:0:0:0:'; for I := InitialPort to FinalPort do FUDPServer.Broadcast(AData, I, LHost) end else for I := InitialPort to FinalPort do FUDPServer.SendBuffer(AHost, I, AData); end; My understanding is that to look for tethered apps on my subnets I need to use DiscoverManagers(2000, '') {timeout, use all my subnets}The LHost is being assigned ( Shouldn't that be ( Using CE 10.2