stukelly1

Behind the Build: RAD Studio and C++Builder 12.0 - Webinar Replay

C++Builder 12 brings some massive improvements. We'd like to give you a look behind the scenes and a preview of what's coming. Expect to see in-development tech, an exciting, unfiltered, behind-the-scenes look at what's coming soon in two major areas: the new Clang toolchain, with massive improvements across the RTL, STL, linker, debugger, and more; and the Visual Assist integration, providing navigation, search, and refactoring for C++.

Watch YouTube Replay

...But it is all very preliminary. Embarcadero state:

"Please note that all comments and statements about potential new features are subject to change and should not be relied on until the GA release of a product is available."

16 hours ago, Roger Cigol said:

...But it is all very preliminary. Embarcadero state:

"Please note that all comments and statements about potential new features are subject to change and should not be relied on until the GA release of a product is available."

it's a beta preview and a sort of roadmap. they are obliged to add this information for legal reasons.

Its ALL been pretty slow to integrate Tomato functionality, this is 2-3 years (or longer) and been promised or mentioned for this amount of time.

I personally was happy to see the dev but NOT happy to see it didn't even seem to be close to ready.

We have had so many less than reliable C++ releases I'm just hoping it will actually be functional.

My impression was if they can't show it functional, how close could it be in terms of usable, my guess is most of it won't make the next cut.

I'm not part of the Beta at present.