weirdo12

Send multiple attachments with smtp.office365/outlook.com

It's weird.

If I send multiple PDF attachments using smtp.outlook.com or smtp.office356.com, all attachments appear identical to the last file attached. For example, if I send 3 attachments, the first 2 will appear to contain the contents of the last file that was attached to the email. The file names are not altered.

I've tried sending .ini and xls files too. Same thing happens.

I can send a message as expected using smtp.gmail.com, Mailjet, SendGrid and our ISPs smtp server. Nothing in my code detects what server is used to send a message.

14 minutes ago, weirdo12 said:

If I send multiple PDF attachments using smtp.outlook.com or smtp.office356.com, all attachments appear identical to the last file attached. For example, if I send 3 attachments, the first 2 will appear to contain the contents of the last file that was attached to the email. The file names are not altered.

Indy doesn't send an email differently based on server, so if Microsoft is not processing an email the same way that other servers are, then you probably need to contact Microsoft for support, and send them examples of emails that are not displaying correctly.

7 minutes ago, Remy Lebeau said:

Indy doesn't send an email differently based on server,

Thanks, Remy. That's the answer I expected and what I had already told the customer. I really hesitated asking the question but thought I better before telling the customer they'd need to contact Microsoft.