EugeneK

Delphi 12 internal errors

11 hours ago, EugeneK said:

really disappointing that quality degrades, especially when it is so easy to avoid by letting more people in the beta program. Don't understand why Embarcadero is shooting itself in the foot like this.

Far as I know beta invites went out to all (most?) update subscription holders around 12 Aug which is when I got mine. What blocked you from participating? 

Delphi and C++Builder Yukon Beta Invitation

We are pleased to invite you to join the beta program for Embarcadero’s next major release of Delphi, C++Builder, and RAD Studio, codenamed Yukon. This exclusive invitation is for valued Update Subscription customers only and is not transferable. The beta program is covered by an NDA. When you join the beta, you will receive specific documentation detailing the features of each beta build.

To participate in the beta, please provide your name and the email address associated with your Update Subscription (the email you used to register the product) using this using this form preferably by Monday, August 21st 2023.

Once you’ve provided your email address, we’ll verify it matches an account with active subscription and we’ll send you the beta documentation and download files. This might require a few days.

Please note that we recommend installing beta builds on virtual machines or non-production computers.

Thank you for being a valued customer!

The Embarcadero Product Team

Edited by Brian Evans

2 minutes ago, EugeneK said:

It was only for "premium" subscription, there was whole thread about it

It was just for the beginning, after a while they opened it for all subscription members it think

With Premium you get early beta access, while an active subscription entitles you to participate in the public beta. In most cases the latter should be sufficient.