Jean_D

Delphi 12 (Athens) - CustomTitleBar - fsMDIForm

Wanting to test the 'CustomTitleBar' feature that comes with the newer versions of Delphi, I created a small Delphi 12 application for testing purposes. To my main form, I added a 'TitleBarPanel' that I assigned to the 'Control' property of my main form 'CustomTitleBar.'

If I set my form style to 'fsNomal,' I am able to change the colors of the custom title bar at design time and the bar displays properly at run time.

However, if I set my form style to 'fsMDIForm,' I am still able to change the colors of the custom title bar at design time. But the bar does not display properly at run time (my custom colors are ignored).

Is this normal behavior or am I doing something wrong? 

Try to set property StyleName to Windows. I had the same problem, I put all controls on panel, set property StyleName to Windows and now it is ok. But it was not MDI application

Clipboard_02-16-2024_01.jpg

5 hours ago, Jirka52 said:

Try to set property StyleName to Windows. I had the same problem, I put all controls on panel, set property StyleName to Windows and now it is ok. But it was not MDI application

Clipboard_02-16-2024_01.jpg

Thanks for the tip. I gave it a try to no avail. Everything appears to be working fine as long as form style is not set to 'fsMDIForm.'

Well since MDI forms have experienced a major redo for D12, I would suggest looking there.