Angus Robertson

Mustangpeak UltraExplorer

15 hours ago, Angus Robertson said:

The Delphi source code for UltraExplorer is now available in SVN at http://svn.magsys.co.uk:8443/svn/mustangpeak/ username = ics and password = ics for read access.

Thanks a lot for providing the sources. I just had a look at them and found that there are plenty of dcu files in the same directory as the pas files. Is there a reason for including the dcus at all?

* The sources for tb2k (Toolbar 2000 ?) are missing. (Just downloaded them from http://www.jrsoftware.org/tb2kdl.php I wonder about the license though).

* The obj subdirectory in pngimage is missing. (adler32.obj and friends (I guess that's a reason to use the dcus. 😉 ) adler32.obj is part of Delphi since XE2, haven't checked whether it works and also about the other missing obj files yet, but I seem to remember that pngimge became part of Delphi around that time. No, just copying the obj files from Delphi 10.3 didn't work: "Unsatisfied forward declaration _llmod") I think I'll give up for now.

Edited by dummzeuch

I had to delete a lot of .svn files to add the libraries to a new SVN repository, which is probably how the source directory got lost as well, Not sure about the zlib obj files, the unit compiled OK so Delphi must have found them in my path somewhere from other libraries like ICS, although ICS uses a later version.  Deleting DCUs from dozens of directories might have saved some space, but this application will not compile with later versions of Delphi, not with older versions without some editing, so no real harm. 

Tried to update SVN with the missing source files but it's moaning at me, will try again later.

Angus

5 minutes ago, Angus Robertson said:

but this application will not compile with later versions of Delphi, not with older versions without some editing, so no real harm.

With which version of Delphi does it compile? (Sorry, if you stated that before, I missed it.)

I tried Delphi 2007, just because that's the version I have configured to open dpr files by default.

SVN is now updated with the missing library source files, so long since I setup a new repository forgotten how authentication was set-up. 

Angus

• Thanks 1