dummzeuch

Universal Debug Visualizer for Delphi

As mentioned in my previous post on dzDebugVisualizer I was thinking about writing a generalized debug visualizer which can be user-configured to register itself for any data type. Well, that debug visualizer now exists. It’s part of dzDebugVisualizer and called “Universal Visualizer for Delphi”.

Read on in the blog post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Downloaded and installed. This is very helpful, even without adding custom visualizers.

I looked on sf for a way to add an "issue" and checked the blog. I suppose you want all feedback to be on this post.

In Tools Options, after clicking "Add Defaults", I then deleted each of the items that were added. Except the Delete button does nothing when there is a single item in the list.

image.thumb.png.52555e6fc29d0c0640ab754e70be2028.png

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JonRobertson said:

In Tools Options, after clicking "Add Defaults", I then deleted each of the items that were added. Except the Delete button does nothing when there is a single item in the list.

That's because the last line of a string grid cannot be deleted. But the delete button should have cleared the line. If it doesn't, that's indeed a bug.

5 minutes ago, dummzeuch said:

the delete button should have cleared the line. If it doesn't, that's indeed a bug.

It does not. I just installed R43 in Delphi 11.3.