Sign in to follow this  
Magno

[SOLVED] Java unsupported class version error with Delphi 12

Posted (edited)

Hello!

I have installed D12 Community version, after struggling with Android SDK, at the end now I have installed both 33 and 34. I also have D11 installed but as nothing was working before I remove the SDK from D11 as my intention is move to D12. With that said, after installed everything I opened a sample to give a test and something is off. I have downloaded the JDK 21 (Eclipse Adoptium [C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-21.0.4.7-hotspot] but anyways:

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/embarcadero/dexer/Main has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 61.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0

I can understand that my java runtime is using an older version and to add more confusion I also will have a version 17 on C:\Program Files\Microsoft\jdk-17.0.12.7-hotspot plus a JDK for C:\Program Files\Java...

Now, how can I fix that? Of course I would like to have only one version of the SDK.

SOLVED: I uninstalled every Java JDK installation and had sure to have only one, fixed some system environment variables, reconfigured the SDK path and done

Edited by Magno