Sign in to follow this  
KodeZwerg

Modify my own Threads Title doesnt work anymore.

Hello operators, I can't change my Thread named "Request: Dark Theme for DP" into "Solved: Dark Theme for DP"

Why?

I do need to send a request to modify own threads titles? Uhmm... okay, i will remember that, thankyou for quick doing/reply.

And sorry for my posted font size mismatch, with my Browser i can not use either "Color" nor "Size" feature, same to my signature where i would like to have transparent background.

First of all: Prefixes like “important”, “request”, “question”, etc. in the subject are superfluous. If you do not use them, there is no need to change them.

And what’s the problem with the editor? It is compatible to all major browsers. If you only would invest a similar amount of time in correctly formatting your posts as you invested in getting a black theme to work...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Problem with Editor:

Browser Opera don't let me collapse the Color or Size buttons = if I paste text, it is like it is. End of story. (If there would be tags visible it would not be a issue to me)

Okay, will remember that no prefix thing, I thought when creating it is better readable for visitors/members.

What I do with my Browser and how much time I invest to whatever I do should not concern you at all, am I wrong?

Since you wrote me that you will not work on Dark Theme as a setting (what i dislike) and kinda forbid to talk on german site about issues here,

I started a thread, If you do not like me or that thread, that's okay to kick/ban/remove/delete. You are Boss. Have a good day.

• Sad 1

I meant, if I paste, I do not see any used tags. (thats why post #1 looks so wierd/small & big font)

Thankyou for info about that!

You can remove any formatting from pasted text. The Editor will ask you, see attachment.

paste_text.png

I just tried to paste something, removed everything and begun to write.

Strange results i get.

Editor eat my first line. I wrote, @Daniel my Browser does not show that option when I am in Editor and press CTRL-V.