mijn

Firemonkey App Rio 10.3.3 / Xcode 11.2.1 Upload App Store Error ITMS-90534

Tried to upload a new version of our  firemonkey business app which is already in TestFlight for 6 months (compiled with iOS SDK 12.4) now updated to latest Xcode 11.2.1 and SDK 13 but get these warning / error

WARNING ITMS-90703: "Deprecated Xcode Build. Due to resolved app archives issues, we have deprecated Xcode 11.2 on November 5, 2019. Download Xcode 11.2.1 or newer, rebuild your app and resubmit."

ERROR ITMS-90534: "Invalid Toolchain. Your app was built with an unsupported SDK or version of Xcode. If you plan to submit this build to the App Store, make sure you are using the versions listed in https://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/devf16aefe3b or later."

Any idea  or help appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Michael

Edit: Back to SDK 12.4 everything went as expected and the app is ready for review.

Edited by mijn

Hi,

you have to rebuild your Certificate on developer.apple.com an set it to use for Xcode 11 and later

hope this helps

Gebhard

Just did Xcode 11.2.1 and SDK 13 upload to TestFlight yesterday, it all worked well.

Maybe you have to check the toolchain settings under the XCode preferences, in the past there was the need to update this

or to install newer toolchain versions.
Probably there is still an old toolchain left from the last beta release, which was deprecated.
Since I try to make clean updates with XCode as well, I never needed to to this in the last years.

Edited by Rollo62

Since the first release of Firemonkey till now I never had to change anything in the Xcode preferences, just keep my certificates current and the provisioning

and XCode and everything and the SDK in RAD-Studio uptodate as well.

Searched already XCode preferences and project settings up and down, but have to admit I have no idea which may have to be changed.

Edited by mijn