I want to use a DLL in my project. But I have no documentation about the DLL file. When I open the DLL file by RAD Studio XE5, I can see the function names. Does anybody help me how I can use these functions ?dll_file.thumb.png.11b05cafd0257a6074875fb132a0159f.png

Without documentation about the parameters of these functions and their types, you will be unlikely to succeed.

• Like 1

Thank you for your reply. I have a demo program written by Visual Studio which uses that DLL. But I have no experience about Visual Studio. If someone knows VS and Delphi both, at that time is it possible to convert DLL functions to RAD Studio easily ?

Posted (edited)

If you have a demo program written in C or C++ then it is easy enough to translate to Delphi. But you'll want to learn some basic C or C++ in order to do so. 

Edited by David Heffernan
  • Like 1

Automatic header convertors tend not to be very effective in my experience. Don't expect to be able to get a working import unit without human intervention. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

David Heffernan, stijnsanders, Lars Fosdal ,You took the time and answered. Thank you all. 

Edited by metinkocadag2003