PeterPanettone

r3040 build error

When trying to build r3040 in Delphi 10.3.3 I got this warnings/errors:

[Exec Error] Warning(1): File not found: [...]\gexperts-code-r3040-trunk\Projects\DelphiXx103\GExpertsRS103.manifest.in(EFileNotFound)

[Exec Error] Der Befehl "call ..\..\buildtools\prebuild.cmd "C:\COMP\_Addons\GExperts\GExperts Sourcecode\gexperts-code-r3040-trunk\Projects\DelphiXx103\GExpertsRS103.dproj"&&call ..\..\buildtools\movedll.cmd "C:\COMP\_Addons\GExperts\GExperts Sourcecode\gexperts-code-r3040-trunk\Binaries\GExpertsRS103.dll"" wurde mit dem Code 9009 beendet.

Edited by PeterPanettone

I made a few changes to the BuildTools\prebuild.cmd and Projects\DelphiXx103\GExpertsRS103.dproj files.
The files I modified are in the attachment. I can not guarantee the correctness of the changes.
But, the compilation is now successful and I was able to build the distribution kit based on the available sources.

prebuild.cmd

GExpertsRS103.dproj

On 1/15/2020 at 4:13 PM, Dinar said:

I made a few changes to the BuildTools\prebuild.cmd and Projects\DelphiXx103\GExpertsRS103.dproj files.
The files I modified are in the attachment. I can not guarantee the correctness of the changes.
But, the compilation is now successful and I was able to build the distribution kit based on the available sources.

prebuild.cmd

GExpertsRS103.dproj

Thanks, now the errors have disappeared.