Sign in to follow this  
Dave Nottage

Deploying macOS apps with App Store configuration

Anyone here successfully deployed a macOS App Store application? I've followed the instructions here:

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Rio/en/Completing_the_Provisioning_Page

..have a correct provisioning profile on my Mac, and have set CFBundleIdentifier to the correct value, however Delphi complains:

[Error Error] Missing provisioning information. Mobile Provisioning Profile has not been specified for the "AppStore" platform configuration.

Any ideas as to what I should check?

I'm not dealing with MAcos yet, but did you has provisioning file update recently ?

Such issues I usually have when they need to be renewed, so the old oned were doubled.

Most of the time, the Options\Provisioning page shows wrong information, telling me that provisioning is OK while its not.

53 minutes ago, Rollo62 said:

I'm not dealing with MAcos yet, but did you has provisioning file update recently ?

I expect you mean certificate update? Recently as in a couple of months ago, yes, however I removed the old ones.

55 minutes ago, Rollo62 said:

Most of the time, the Options\Provisioning page shows wrong information

The provisioning page for macOS is very different from iOS - you need to manually type in the developer certificate name (and installer certificate name if one applies), and cannot even select a provisioning profile.

Is there a confusion between "App Store" and "Mac App Store" somewhere?

The error message contains both "Mobile" and "App Store", which refers to iOS, not MacOS.

Our App is on Mac App Store now, though we use our own shell scripts to sign and build the final application package.

3 minutes ago, houssam1984 said:

hello sir; did you solve this problem??

Yes, by having the correct provisioning profile for App Store that matches the CFBundleIdentifier value in the Version Info page of the Project Options, and by specifying the correct certificate information in the Provisioning page of the Project Options.