On 7/17/2020 at 6:45 AM, Massimiliano S said:

[PAClient Error] Error: E0776 error: exportArchive: No 'teamID' specified and no team ID found in the archive

For anyone that might come across this topic: I had this error recently. It was being caused by the less than optimal Version Info grid in Project Options. Somehow the CFBundleExecutable value was changed:

image.thumb.png.5b2fab70bbcf3968a27d8a3b1da2d3c2.png

So if you have the same error message, it might pay to check the values in the Version Info section

Unfortunately following this POST I have not been able to create the archive file and I have stopped for two months on this problem.

In fact, if I copy the whole PlugIns folder and insert the references in the deployment I always get this error:

[PAClient Error] Error: E0776 error: exportArchive: "yashare.appex" requires a provisioning profile.

[PAClient Error] Error: E0776 Error Domain=IDEProvisioningErrorDomain Code=9 ""yashare.appex" requires a provisioning profile." UserInfo={IDEDistributionIssueSeverity=3, NSLocalizedDescription="yashare.appex" requires a provisioning profile., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Add a profile to the "provisioningProfiles" dictionary in your Export Options property list.}

the PlugIns folder contains a yashare.appex folder which contains:

• yashare
  • Info.plist
  • embedded.mobileprovision
  • Base.lproj \ MainInterface.storyboardc \ Info.plist
  • Base.lproj \ MainInterface.storyboardc \ j1y-V4-xli-view-wbc-yd-nQP.nib
  • Base.lproj \ MainInterface.storyboardc \ UIViewController-j1y-V4-xli.nib
  • _CodeSignature \ CodeResources

I tried with Ad Hoc mode but it's the same with Store mode.

After creation of: all provisioning prodiles, parallel solution in xcode, certificates, Group etc .. What I have done is

-          Build in xCode (maybe something wrong here)

-          Copy the Plugins folder to my delphi project folder

-          Map all files in the deployment

-          Compile the Delphi version for Ad Hoc

Last month I found this POST on Quality Center of embarcadero

https://quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-23804

Chris Pimlott seems to have had the same problem as mine and says Delphi is unable to add provisioning profile to plugIn

He suggested an alternative method, that is to generate an Archive file in xCode with the parallel solution, from here extract the exportOptions.plist file, then from the command line on a mac launch a script with the various steps to create the archive with xcodebuild

Unfortunately this solution also gives me an error and I always get this message

2020-09-10 16: 58: 54.881 xcodebuild [2882: 120742] [MT] IDEDistributionMethodManager: - [IDEDistributionMethodManager orderedDistributionMethodsForTask: archive:]: Error = Error Domain = IDEDistributionMethodManagerErrorDomain CodeInfo User Error = 2 "Unknown Distribution Error"

{NSLocalizedDescription = Unknown Distribution Error} error: exportArchive: exportOptionsPlist error for key 'method': expected one of {}, but found ad-hoc

Error Domain = IDEFoundationErrorDomain Code = 1 "exportOptionsPlist error for key 'method': expected one of {}, but found ad-hoc" UserInfo = {NSLocalizedDescription = exportOptionsPlist error for key 'method': expected one of {}, but found ad -hoc}

Here, too, I'm probably doing something wrong but I don't know what. The idea I got, however, is that I am questioning delphi as a tool for developing apps. There is no documentation on App extensions even if they are very used and from embarcadero I have not had any support. At Xamarin I know that all these obstacles have overcome them

6 hours ago, Massimiliano S said:

At Xamarin I know that all these obstacles have overcome them

You mean it's possible to use an extension of the type you're using in a Xamarin project? Can you find out what their build process does?

I'd like to be able to help you solve this. Can you confirm that the extension you created is exactly the one I asked about earlier? i.e.

image.png.c76dff94ace6aec32b9261b9a64d3ad0.png

Hi Dave,

1 hour ago, Dave Nottage said:

You mean it's possible to use an extension of the type you're using in a Xamarin project? Can you find out what their build process does?

Yes in Xamarin it is possible but I haven't tried it yet.

https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/177382/how-to-implement-share-extension-to-xamarin-forms-ios-project

1 hour ago, Dave Nottage said:

I'd like to be able to help you solve this. Can you confirm that the extension you created is exactly the one I asked about earlier? i.e.

You would really do me a huge favor. Yes, I can confirm it

On 10/20/2020 at 9:16 AM, Massimiliano S said:

You would really do me a huge favor

If you have not seen already, Chris Pimlott appears to have beaten me to it:

https://fmxnative.com/ios-extensions-with-firemonkey

8 hours ago, Dave Nottage said:

Thank you very much Dave,  I'm going to try and finally hope to succeed.
Chris's post is really complete and accurate and you at Allen have helped me a lot too

On 10/24/2020 at 6:52 AM, Dave Nottage said:

Hi Dave,
finally after a long time I managed to solve
Thanks a lot to you, Chris and Allen. Without you I wouldn't have been able to do it.
You are great developers and great people

Massimiliano

• Thanks 1