at3s

Print PDF file in Android\iOS application

What is the best approach to do this?

I know, that there is not a simple solution in the FireMonkey for Android\iOS.

I use for Windows, Mac, IOs, Android and Linux TMS FNC UIpack, which contains FNC Core, which contains a pdf lib. Do NOT take FMX UI Pack if interested, as recommanded.

I runs fine, very fast (2 seconds for 58 pages on Windows). You can draw, print texts and pictures, embed fonts.

Very great tool.

It's here...

In attachment, an example with pictures in png, drawings (the targets), and texts.

tms-fnc-pdf-lib.pdf

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weabow said:

I use for Windows, Mac, IOs, Android and Linux TMS FNC UIpack, which contains FNC Core, which contains a pdf lib. Do NOT take FMX UI Pack if interested, as recommanded.

I runs fine, very fast (2 seconds for 58 pages on Windows). You can draw, print texts and pictures, embed fonts.

Very great tool.

It's here...

In attachment, an example with pictures in png, drawings (the targets), and texts.

tms-fnc-pdf-lib.pdf

Thanks. It sounds interesting.

It seems I did not describe my topic clear.

I'm interesting rather in a way how to send a PDF file from Android\iOS device to the printer connected to this device.

I have not tried but I think that a share should work. Then the user will choose to sent by email, print or something else.

Edited by Cristian Peța
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Cristian Peța said:

I have not tried but I think that a share should work. Then the user will choose to sent by email, print or something else.

Yes, ShowShareSheetAction is a good option.