Randall Carpenter

Delphi License Registration

We have two licenses for Delphi 10.4.

We have apparently registered one of the Serial numbers too many times.  If I load the IDE, the message appears that I have too many copies running. 

My questions is this.  On the Help menu of the IDE, there is a License Manager selection.  When I open this License Manager, it displays the Serial # used for this running copy of Delphi.  In the right hand pane of this window are selectable License Actions, the first of which is Register.  It indicates by selecting this option, the Registration Wizard  will launch.  If I launch the Registration Wizard and enter the Serial # which has not been used, will it simply re-register my running copy with the (new) Serial #?  Will it register the running copy without affecting any of my already installed third party packages?

Thanks in advance for your input. 

Thanks,

Randall Carpenter

58 minutes ago, Randall Carpenter said:

We have apparently registered one of the Serial numbers too many times.  If I load the IDE, the message appears that I have too many copies running. 

Registering a serial number too many times is one problem--and easily solved by requesting a registration number bump. However, your second sentence indicates a different problem: You have too many copies of Delphi running with the same serial number.  I believe the max is 2.

I run into this once in a while if I leave Delphi up in a virtual machine and switch to a different VM to check a different project. If I forget to close one of them down and then leave the office with my laptop and try to use Delphi on that, I get the warning and have to remote into one of the VMs and close one down.

So, using your second serial number to register a second copy of Delphi should solve your problem.  And to answer your question, no, registering Delphi does not affect third party packages.

1 hour ago, moalosi said:

i want delphi 10.4 serial numbers

I want winning lottery numbers.

Next.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, moalosi said:

i want delphi 10.4 serial numbers

We clearly do not support piracy.