abdellahmehdi

icon/bmp

You can't - at least not without writing some code to open the icon and select from the images within.

Here are some links:

An icon is actually a container format which contains several sub-icons, in different sizes and color depths. If you for example load an icon into a TImage then one of the sub-images within will be selected based on a static rule. I believe it will select one of the 32x32 variants and I think it's Windows doing the selection.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, abdellahmehdi said:

How to use .icon in delphi instead of .bmp

I'm sorry, but your question is WAY too vague.  You need to be much more specific.  What kind of .ico do you have?  How exactly do you want to use it instead of .bmp?  What kind of UI control do you want to display it in?

• Like 1

Just now, Remy Lebeau said:

I'm sorry, but your question is WAY too vague.  You need to be much more specific.  What kind of .ico do you have?  How exactly do you want to use it instead of .bmp?  What kind of UI control do you want to display it in? 

delphi 11 vcl wind ..

Screenshot (15).png

26 minutes ago, abdellahmehdi said:

delphi 11 vcl wind ..

Screenshot (15).png

I'm sorry, but that didn't answer ANY of my questions.  Try again.  Where EXACTLY are you currently using a .bmp right now, and why do you want to change it to .ico?

Edited by Remy Lebeau