Bill Meyer

Plug-ins and shortcut keys

I think we need to lobby the producers of plug-ins to always make shortcuts part of their options. The collision of shortcuts in plug-ins has lately become annoying, with operations I don't use hiding operations which I value highly.

9 hours ago, Bill Meyer said:

The collision of shortcuts in plug-ins has lately become annoying, with operations I don't use hiding operations which I value highly.

Which ones and in what version of Delphi?

I looked through IDE plug-ins I have and they're either either fully configurable (GExperts, Parnassus Bookmarks and Navigator) or don't have shortcuts (EurekaLog, CodeSite, UniDAC, etc.). DDevExtensions allows you to disable the Ctrl+D shortcut to start the source code formatter. Plug-ins I use in older versions of Delphi (Castalia and Documentation Insight) also have configurable shortcuts.

I don't have CnPack or MMX Code Explorer--perhaps one of those are causing the anguish?

MMX allows to configure all actions as well as disable any action. If some are missing please send a bug report to support@mmx-delphi.de

image.thumb.png.2ba7ec99442f92ce122c3d1a7c6c9b3d.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Uwe Raabe said:

MMX allows to configure all actions as well as disable any action. If some are missing please send a bug report to support@mmx-delphi.de

Yes, yours is fine.