Angus Robertson

Bookmarks 1.6.3 in 11.2

Delphi 11.2 seems to have new IDE bookmarks behaviour, which I understand is an IDE Bookmarks addin from Parnassus. 

In the IDE I have dozens of tabs open with different units, with bookmarks in a few of those units.  If I right click to show the Bookmarks menu it lists bookmarks in the current unit, but if I select one the editor cursor jumps to a random bookmark in a different unit instead of the current unit. 

Just discovered there is a new docktable Bookmarks window that seems to work for the current unit, but the right click menu bookmarks I've used for 20 years are still useless.

Angus

That window is not new. I did not use anything other than that window to place the cursor in the place of the bookmark. Note that you can view all bookmarks in open files in that window. The main thing is to set the content of this window correctly.

The Bookmarks docking window is not in Delphi 2007, so new some time since then, I've never looked for it before since the old way of using bookmarks worked perfectly, until Delphi 11.2.  There are probably numerous other IDE features I've missed as well! 

I do like conditional lines being (sometimes) greyed in 11.2, very useful when working on projects with vast amounts of conditional code.  Did not need to search for that, just worked.

Angus