david_navigator

Should I be concerned about KERNELBASE.RaiseException + 0x62

In my app, when I do anything that interacts with a specific control, the IDE grabs the focus and repeatedly displays KERNELBASE.RaiseException + 0x62 in the Local Variables Process selector.
Not seen this before. 

Should I be concerned ? Doesn't seem to have any affect when running the exe outside of Delphi.

This video demonstrates what I mean https://navigator.tinytake.com/msc/NzQ5MDQxM18yMDQxNTMxMQ

Edited by david_navigator

No one any suggestions - delphi has become impossible to debug with this unit as every click in my app now is followed by 20 seconds of flashing debugger.

49 minutes ago, david_navigator said:

No one any suggestions - delphi has become impossible to debug with this unit as every click in my app now is followed by 20 seconds of flashing debugger.

And what happens when you close the Local Variables window?

2 hours ago, Vandrovnik said:

And what happens when you close the Local Variables window?

exactly the same, but without the exception name being displayed. i.e delphi still grabs the focus for a few seconds before returning it to my app.

I'd start by removing IDE extensions and/or component packages.

Exception handlers like MadExcept can be installed in the IDE to handle Delphi exceptions too. I'd give that a try too, a stack trace may point out what is the culprit.