Mallik

Looking for fully developed sample project with layers and framework

Hello Friends,

I am looking for the sample project which developed in VCL with layers like front end separate, database separate. They must work independently, not all the code in one exe. Please help me for this.

Thanks.

If I understand well, you want a multi-tier application architecture. You want a database server (Data persistence), an application server (Business rules) and a front end (User interface). This is a very common architecture. There are many ways to implement that. Nowadays, most implementation of such architecture is a web application. Pick any database server you like (MS-SQL, Oracle, mySQL, Firebird, Interbase and one of the many others), pick any webserver you like (Existing such as IIS or Apache, or write your own in Delphi using ICS or other) and write the business rules (middle tier) as an extension of the webserver, and use a browser for frontend.

Another way of implementing that architecture is to write both middle tier and and front end using Delphi. I made that a lot using Internet Component Suite (ICS). I use TWSocket at front end (client side) and TWSocketServer at middle tier (Application server implementing business rules). They both support SSL/TLS for high secure connections. If you need help with theses please use the forum https://en.delphipraxis.net/forum/37-ics-internet-component-suite on this server which is dedicated to ICS support.