Juande

Delphi 12 Android - White background at start

Hello.

For testing Delphi 12, I create a blank app in Android with only a button and the splash screen disabled, when app is starting displays a white background, in all oldest Delphi versions backround was black, Is there any way to back to black backround in Delphi 12?

Thank you and regards.

3 hours ago, Rollo62 said:

Are you aware of the splash-screen page, with background color options?
https://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Athens/en/Application_Icon#Android

I still use the old style of background color, which was changed in D12, but it should still work.
Additionally, you could check the ViniciusFfb repository here, which shows other options too.

Hello, thanks for your reply, but I don't use splash screens, as I said, when click icon app to launch it, appears a white background before the main form is loaded, in prior versions this background was black, my question is if exists any option to change the color of the background.
Regards. 

Like said, this is probably working also without splashscreen. Have a try.

image.thumb.png.125391dac9f748382babfa6d1deb9f68.png

1 hour ago, Rollo62 said:

Like said, this is probably working also without splashscreen. Have a try.

image.thumb.png.125391dac9f748382babfa6d1deb9f68.png

Tested with some colors and always starts with white background.

On 3/10/2024 at 10:58 PM, Juande said:

I create a blank app in Android with only a button and the splash screen disabled

I'm curious as to what settings you changed to disable the splash screen. I can't work it out - I unchecked "Include Splash Images" but it still shows the splash. I guess there's more to it than that? 

19 hours ago, Dave Nottage said:

I'm curious as to what settings you changed to disable the splash screen. I can't work it out - I unchecked "Include Splash Images" but it still shows the splash. I guess there's more to it than that? 

Hello, I'm playing with splash screens in Delphi 12 project options and you're right, cannot disable, always displays and splash, but background color is always white when include splash images option is unchecked, when checked, the selected background color works.
So in Delphi 12 splash screens always working, Is there any way to disabled?

image.thumb.png.eb8a3e7bd8fec972bccf0129441f9bd4.png