Sign in to follow this  
Tommi Prami

Interesting size reduction algorithm for HashTable

2 hours ago, Vandrovnik said:

Nice graphs (with sad data in it)

There are of course other things to consider. Bugs converted to Feature Requests, and then there is that Dark Pool of internal Bugs that get resolved by the hundreds..

8 minutes ago, FredS said:

There are of course other things to consider. Bugs converted to Feature Requests, and then there is that Dark Pool of internal Bugs that get resolved by the hundreds..

I know... And bugs resolved as "will not repair" (ie Translation Manager), bugs marked as duplicate... But the tendency in the graph is the same as my internal feeling in last years.

3 hours ago, Vandrovnik said:

Yeeees, that is exactly what I was searching for! Nice graphs (with sad data in it). Please can you tell me how to get these graphs from quality.embarcadero.com?

You must keep in mind that Embarcadero only occasionally syncs the public jira with their internal one. Usually just before a new release lots of entries get closed. Unfortunately that does not always mean that they have been fixed.

51 minutes ago, dummzeuch said:

You must keep in mind that Embarcadero only occasionally syncs the public jira with their internal one. Usually just before a new release lots of entries get closed. Unfortunately that does not always mean that they have been fixed.

I know, but from these graphs it is still pretty well visible, that issues stay in the queue/stack/whatever longer and longer and that new issues come faster then old issues are resolved. 800 days and increasing, that is a terrible value.

I understand they they want to keep up to date with new Android, new iOS etc., but still I believe that they should have a team, which will resolve reported bugs.

Yo duderinos.

Could someone even slightly talk about the original subject, for courtesy 😄

-Tee- 

• Like 2