Marty001

Moving Projects Folder

My drive that contains the folder where I have my Projects ( installation default : Documents/Embarcadero/Studio/projects) is failing, is there a quick way in RAD Studio 10.3 to move the location of the folder to another drive?

If you have constructed your projects correctly, that is with relative paths, then you can simply copy your "projects" directory elsewhere.

Thankyou for your reply, I installed with default everything, so if I move the projects folder I take it that I would not need to change anything in the IDE to locate support files etc

Thankyou for all your replies but....... I know about RAID and have an SSD installed ready for my Rad Studio Projects, all I am wanting to know is....... Is there a setting in the IDE where I can state the path of the new Embarcadero/studio/projects folder? this new ssd will be solely for my Rad Studio Projects

Hi...:classic_cool:

Is there a setting in the IDE where I can state the path of the new Embarcadero/studio/projects folder?

Is this what you mean? ...the base folder for new projects? :classic_rolleyes:

...in german :classic_wink:

image.thumb.png.47ee29b314561473e6a7a4ea8b968a46.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, haentschman said:

Is this what you mean? ...the base folder for new projects?

Yup, that would be it. And if that SSD drive dies before you do for some reason, you can change it to have Delphi look somewhere else.