Oberon82

How to extend CE licence?

Embt cannot read your local license data - so if it is mentioned in the email, that is something on their side.

License Manager will only affect which licenses that are present for your local installation.

License extension is broken at the moment. I have reported the problem to Embarcadero (thanks Cathy Hundley), so it remains to wait while they fix the bug.

By the way, exactly the same problem with license extending was a year ago...

you can delete the "license"  folders on c:\ProgramData  (verify hide folders) and Users\...\AppData Local Roaming Embarcadero  and try use new license....

I think that is better download new release!

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, emailx45 said:

and try use new license....

And how do you propose to get a new license?

Editing:  ask Embarcadero 

Edited by Guest

16 hours ago, Remy Lebeau said:

Yes, what?  Yes, you answered the question?  Or the answer is yes, you installed a Trial license and not a CE license.

Yes, I had installed trial on my machine. I had this issue before "Our records show that you have previously obtained a trial license for this product and version" when i tried to install CE. So i emailed someone (found on some forum, cannot remember which one) about that issue and that issue was resolved. And now i have the same issue. I lost email address whom i wrote to resolve that issue. And maybe someone know whom to write to resolve this issue.

P.S. Sorry about my english, it's not my native language and i use it for reading only.

27 minutes ago, Oberon82 said:

Yes, I had installed trial on my machine.

Did you try removing the Trial license before installing the CE license?

3 hours ago, zed said:

License extension is broken at the moment. I have reported the problem to Embarcadero (thanks Cathy Hundley), so it remains to wait while they fix the bug.

By the way, exactly the same problem with license extending was a year ago...

@Oberon82 I have just been informed that the problem has been fixed and you can request the key as usual: https://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/starter/free-download/

• Like 2

I confirm that the problem has been resolved. I got a new key and another 367 days on CE license, though still 10.3.3, not 10.4.

1 hour ago, Kryvich said:

though still 10.3.3, not 10.4.

Yes, because a 10.4 CE version has not been released yet.