Arash

Cannot install Konopka for Missing Function!

At this point, I think there is a problem with my windows but any help would be great. I just upgraded to 10.4.2 and right after the installation tried to install Konopka Library. The compilation of the library works fine. (I also tried manual compilation and reinstalling Rad Studio). However, nothing helps as I keep getting the error "The procedure entry point [...] could not be located in the dynamic link library .../RaizeComponentsVcl_Design270.bpl" as you can see in the picture. Any ideas how to fix this?

1.png

Worked perfectly just a minute ago. Can you try to remove that library and try again? Perhaps you have to clear the corresponding folder in $(CatalogRepository) in between.

Tried that already. In fact it worked perfectly fine on my colleagues PC. I even got the BPL and the Konopka folder from his CatalogRepository and replaced it with mine without success. I also tried manual compilation, which works perfectly fine. It goes through and genrates the BPLs. But when I try to add the compiled BPLs to installed packages, I get the same error again.

2.png

Edited by Arash

I usually face same problems when trying to update newer packages, its related to one or more old BPLs 

Download "Everything" from voidtools

Then use it to search for all BPLs that may be spread on multiple locations, then reinstall them.

• Thanks 1

They were in System32 and SysWOW64! Thanks for the replies.

Edited by Arash

Had this same problem when updating to 10.4.2.

Found this old file: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RaizeComponentsVcl270.bpl

Deleted it. Tried installing again. Got a similar message but for different BPL.

Found this old file: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RaizeComponentsVclDb270.bpl

Deleted it. Tried installing again. Now getting a "Cannot perform operation" dialog. Forcing shutdown. Reloading. Removing Konopka controls from "Install Packages".

Tried installing again. Success! Finally!

Now I bet it screwed up my 10.3 installation.