david_navigator

Test Insight not drawing correctly

Test Insight has stopped drawing correctly and I don't know where to look to find the problem (tried restarting PC etc).

You can see that the tests are running and any errors are displayed, but the details of the test are missing.

Additionally the "form" thinks that the display area is very wide (notice the bottom scrollbar) - first screenshot with scroll bar to the left & second to the right.

I've also tried the form undocked

image.thumb.png.e3ac1bd4f74ff38c7d0fda89574e183e.png

image.thumb.png.5d6c86222f9bad64d5dc8c9a96c8114d.png

Help !!

52 minutes ago, Vincent Parrett said:

Make sure you are using the latest version of DUnitX and TestInsight. 

Version 1.2.0.0. of TestInsight - which is the latest I can find.
DunitX installed from Gettit last night, so I assume it's the latest version.
(DunitX a reinstall as the update to D10.4.2 seemed to remove it)

Everything seems to be working from a testing POV - the tests run and report errors correctly and the footer of TestInsight displays what has happened correctly, it's just the tree view of tests that seems to be missing.

It's definitely a drawing issue as if I move my mouse over where the tree view nodes should be drawn then I get the correct popup hint, furthermore double clicking where a node should have been drawn changes the popup hints (and the the right click context menu) in the correct way.

8 hours ago, david_navigator said:

DunitX installed from Gettit last night, so I assume it's the latest version.

I have no idea what version or commit is available from GetIt (one of my many issues with it) as I'm not involved in getting it on there. 

The latest version can always be found on Github - https://github.com/VSoftTechnologies/DUnitX

Make the duration column smaller - there seems to be some glitch with it sporadically spanning the entire width making the name column not visible which I have seen occasionally but could not repro yet.

image.png.43b097236a4753442012ab81828b6e10.png

Edited by Stefan Glienke
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Stefan Glienke said:

Make the duration column smaller - there seems to be some glitch with it sporadically spanning the entire width making the name column not visible which I have seen occasionally but could not repro yet.

Wonderful. (Easy when you know how 🙂

All Now Working. Many thanks.

Edited by david_navigator

14 hours ago, Stefan Glienke said:

image.png.43b097236a4753442012ab81828b6e10.png

This happens sometimes