PeterPanettone

wuppdi Welcome Page for Delphi 11 Alexandria?

On 1/15/2024 at 5:32 PM, Attila Kovacs said:

(The Download link is 404 on the English version of the website.)

Fixed

On 1/15/2024 at 5:32 PM, Attila Kovacs said:

Could you move the icons to resources or over-load them from files if they exist?

Or just provide a setting to turn them off?

I've already thought about implementing it. But I'm very busy with other things at the moment. But I think I will do it.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2024 at 8:40 AM, gkobler said:

I did not find any info at the stacktrace that the WP-Plugin made the error. There is no entry of my WP-Plugin.

But try to compile and install the follow demo, and look if the same exceptions are happend

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\23.0\Samples\Object Pascal\VCL\VCL WelcomePage\ToolsAPI.WelcomePage Basic PlugIn

This demo are the basis of my WP-Plugin

It is very interesting. Actual i can't reproduce the error. I have installed your plugin again and it works with all other plugins. I'm confused. I will take a look on this. I don't do any update of TMS or anything else. When problem occurs again, i will try the demo you told me

I'd like to propose a function that allows refreshing the recent projects with a button from the registry, as I'm using multiple IDEs. It would be cool.

On 3/16/2024 at 11:22 AM, Attila Kovacs said:

I'd like to propose a function that allows refreshing the recent projects with a button from the registry, as I'm using multiple IDEs. It would be cool.

I don't really understand your question. Because when the IDE is started, the registry is read out, then every change is recorded via an event and updated in the rescent files. Therefore a refresh of the registry is not necessary.

Just now, gkobler said:

I don't really understand your question. Because when the IDE is started, the registry is read out, then every change is recorded via an event and updated in the rescent files. Therefore a refresh of the registry is not necessary.

Some ppl. are running multiple IDE's parallel.

1 minute ago, Attila Kovacs said:

Some ppl. are running multiple IDE's parallel.

But the registry is only updated/written when Delphi is closed, so you have no change while Delphi is running.

okay, where do you get the values? "Closed Projects" is written instantly. even on opening the project

i told you there are some event from the ToolsAPI where i can update the list

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, gkobler said:

i told you there are some event from the ToolsAPI where i can update the list 

So, I opened 2 IDE's and started opening projects. They are written into the "...BDS\23.0\Closed Projects" key immediately, at opening a project. It would be also possible to load that key into the recent list, with an extra button.

Edited by Attila Kovacs

24 minutes ago, Attila Kovacs said:

So, I opened 2 IDE's and started opening projects. They are written into the "...BDS\23.0\Closed Projects" key immediately, at opening a project. It would be also possible to load that key into the recent list, with an extra button.

OK, I have also seen that the registry is updated immediately. I was of the opinion that this only happens when the IDE is closed. So I can insert a refresh button.

Just now, gkobler said:

OK, I have also seen that the registry is updated immediately. I was of the opinion that this only happens when the IDE is closed. So I can insert a refresh button.

It's possible that older IDE's work differently. You can make that button optional if you have some settings already.

New version 1.0.5.B25  are available. At the moment just for D12

• Like 1