Maxxed

TLS v1.3

I might consider doing that for a future version of the .cmd script.  That would probably require making a separate .txt file of all the known Indy units and then have the .cmd script loop through that file for every platform.

Wouldn't that be something that could be automated in the CI of the Indy project (the creation of the cmd, without the txt file I mean)?

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, baka0815 said:

Wouldn't that be something that could be automated in the CI of the Indy project (the creation of the cmd, without the txt file I mean)?

In the Embarcadero release, Indy packages, components and other stuffs may be differ from GitHub maintained release. For example IndyIPServer, IndyIPClient and others are not present in the GitHub version.

EDIT: also the runtime version may be differ like 12.0 and 12.1 where in the 12.1 release the new WIN64X "platform" exists.

Edited by DelphiUdIT

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, baka0815 said:

Indy doesn't have a real CI system.  But yes, generation of the cmd script could be automated in some way using information that Indy already has (there is already some automation in place to generate the Package projects themselves).  To reduce duplication, I could auto-generate a separate cmd script that just deletes the known Indy files in the current directory, and then have Clean_IDE.cmd call that script where needed.

9 hours ago, DelphiUdIT said:

In the Embarcadero release, Indy packages, components and other stuffs may be differ from GitHub maintained release. For example IndyIPServer, IndyIPClient and others are not present in the GitHub version.

Those files are not part of Indy itself, they are part of an internal wrapper on top of Indy which Embarcadero uses to separate its use of Indy from other Embarcadero code.  But, there are other differences Embarcadero does make to Indy itself - most notably, the Packages are changed to use LIBSUFFIX, etc.

Edited by Remy Lebeau