Jump to content
stacker_liew

Delphi 11.1 Stuck While Opening Project

Recommended Posts

Anyone experience this or not? I'm using Delphi 11.1, it stuck occassionaly while opening project.

 

Btw, I'm using Windows 11.

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, stacker_liew said:

Anyone experience this or not? I'm using Delphi 11.1, it stuck occassionaly while opening project.

 

Btw, I'm using Windows 11.

I have seen something like this occasionally (D 11.1 on Win10). Task Manager shows 100% use of one CPU core for the process. Sometimes it resolves itself after a few seconds but often the only option is to kill the process. On restarting the IDE it usually works normally. I have never been able to reproduce it at will.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Do you have any IDE plugins that may be hung up? Have you configured a version control tool in Delphi?

Share this post


Link to post

Are there file references in the project that points to a fileshare that may or may not exist?

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Lars Fosdal said:

Are there file references in the project that points to a fileshare that may or may not exist?

No, just a simple project.

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, corneliusdavid said:

Do you have any IDE plugins that may be hung up? Have you configured a version control tool in Delphi?

Just CnWizard, and GExpert. But no problem in 10.4.2 and 10.3.3.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×