NBilov

How to execute a cmd file in delphi in invisible mode

When I run a cmd file in delphi by shellexecute method it raises black cmd window during execution. How can I execute it in ordinary vcl windows application invisibly without this window.

What does "run a cmd file" mean? 

My guess is that you need to use CreateProcess with the CREATE_NO_WINDOW flag. 

35 minutes ago, NBilov said:

When I run a cmd file in delphi by shellexecute method it raises black cmd window during execution. How can I execute it in ordinary vcl windows application invisibly without this window.

Try to pass SW_HIDE as the last parameter.

1 hour ago, PeterBelow said:

Try to pass SW_HIDE as the last parameter.

This relies on the other process to respond to that flag, and they often won't. And certainly they won't of they are console apps. It's a very common mistake to try to run a console app with ShellExecuteEx which is designed to execute shell verbs not to create processes. 

In this cmd files I almost never use any console programs. Only program with datamodule , which executes a task and closes. Or batch scripts - mostly file operations and git commands

If you need to capture and process the output of the cmd, I would even advise to use CreateProcess with STARTF_USESTDHANDLES. I have an example here, but it's a bit of a confusing sample because the reading of the pipes happens in the DoCommand procedure, I should take some time to write a cleaner example...