dummzeuch

GExperts 1.3.24 Beta1 for Delphi 12

I have just built an installer for GExperts 1.3.24 Beta1 for Delphi 12. Note the word “Beta” in the release name! We are one step up from Alpha, there are still many bugs, but overall it seems to be stable. Most of the bugs manifest themselves as display glitches on high DPI monitors.

Continue reading in the blog post

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Hi, just a heads up... the Open File dialog no longer saves any size or position info, it always pops up too small in this release.

6 hours ago, eivindbakkestuen said:

Hi, just a heads up... the Open File dialog no longer saves any size or position info, it always pops up too small in this release.

Please file a bug report on sourceforge.

Hi,

The dimensions and position of the "Procedure List" dialog box ceased to be maintained

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, dkounal said:

What about Delphi 12.1 ?

I haven't installed it yet. Download is done though.

It's possible that the last Delphi 12.0 release works with Delphi 12.1, if not, you could try to compile your own DLL, until I get around to make a new release.

Edited by dummzeuch

I compiled it and it works. Thank you a lot for this amazing work

On 4/5/2024 at 5:23 PM, dummzeuch said:

It's possible that the last Delphi 12.0 release works with Delphi 12.1, if not, you could try to compile your own DLL,

As you advised, I compiled a new dll from the sources, but there was an error that I wrote about here and about which. I also wrote on sourceforge it is not corrected there. .

1 hour ago, Stalker4 said:

As you advised, I compiled a new dll from the sources, but there was an error that I wrote about here and about which. I also wrote on sourceforge it is not corrected there. .

I'll be on vacation. Maybe I will find some time to look into this.