Navid Madani

New RAD Studio 11.3 (Build 2024) posted Feb 20, 2024

RAD Studio 11.3 (2024 build) was posted on my.embarcadero.com on 2/20/2024.  Does anyone have further details about this re-release?

Thanks in advance.

Server outage and GetIT server changed. Old online installer does not work anymore.

GetIt Update: RAD Studio 11 GetIt Online Installation along with Delphi and C++Builder Community Edition Are Now Available (embarcadero.com)

Customers on the original release for version of 11.x can continue using it and can use GetIt packages. If they used the online GetIt-based installation, they cannot add new platforms or features to the product. To do so, customers will have to reinstall the product using the new 2024 build or the offline (ISO) installer for any of the 11.x releases.

I'm still not seeing KSVC 7 in GetIt for 11.3 as of today.  The link above seems to indicate that they are restoring the GetIt libraries as fast as they can but this one is not there yet.  This is for a D11.3 install from the latest ISO.

Hopefully it will not be much longer now.

4 hours ago, RCrandall said:

I'm still not seeing KSVC 7 in GetIt for 11.3 as of today.  The link above seems to indicate that they are restoring the GetIt libraries as fast as they can but this one is not there yet.  This is for a D11.3 install from the latest ISO.

Hopefully it will not be much longer now.

Filter set to Subscription Only and Categories set to all and Bonus KSVC 7.0 shows up in GetIt for Delphi 11.3 here second from the top.