Tommi Prami

New free firebird tool... (Didn't make it ;) )

Well I have been using FlameRobin which is cross platform, but has some issues and is apparently no longer under active development.  I thought I would try out this utility, but I downloaded the Win64 Zip package, expanded it into a folder and launched it.....BOOM...AV before the main GUI appeared. 

1 hour ago, Larry Hengen said:

Well I have been using FlameRobin which is cross platform, but has some issues and is apparently no longer under active development.  I thought I would try out this utility, but I downloaded the Win64 Zip package, expanded it into a folder and launched it.....BOOM...AV before the main GUI appeared. 

Send bug report. 

Dang... Happened for me also... I thinik it is because fot 64bit version and don't have clint library...

-Tee-

13 minutes ago, Tommi Prami said:

Dang... Happened for me also... I thinik it is because fot 64bit version and don't have clint library...

32-bit version worked for me, because I'll have 32bit FB on computer and client library also.

13 hours ago, Larry Hengen said:

I have 64 bit Firebird installed but I did not generate the GDS dll as I am using FBClient.dll.

Report to the author. I think it should not use gds*dll, but not sure.

-Tee-

On 2/10/2020 at 7:22 AM, Larry Hengen said:

Same thing for me, AV on start

On 2/10/2020 at 8:22 AM, Larry Hengen said:

the same thing happen with me .. AV before the main GUI appeared. 

1 hour ago, ahmed.atayib said:

the same thing happen with me .. AV before the main GUI appeared. 

Report to the author.

.Tee.

@Tommi Prami, interesting. How do i communicate with the author? I can only find a Linked-in-link.

Edited by Guest